Skip to main content

Introducing Organised Planning.

 I'm guessing if you have fount this blog and are reading it, that must mean we have something in common? finances.


Now, don't get me wrong I am not the most 'technical' person ever but I have learnt a lot along the way and done A LOT of my own research. When I first started my financial journey, I struggled finding things like this. Peoples real life experiences where they shared the good, bad and ugly of their financial journey. I am nowhere near where I want to be yet but I wanted to go along the rest of his crazy journey with you.I promise you're not alone, Just look at me like a friend.


I hope you stick around, ill get better, I promise.

xoxo Organised Planning.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting started with cash envelopes

The system that tackles your budget. I'm sure we've all heard of Dave Ramsey. I hadn't until I started watching 'cash envelopes'  videos on YouTube and got recommended to listen to him a year ago. I binged his YouTube videos and done plenty of research and started his envelope system for myself. A lot of people still don't know or understand how it works.  First of all, you're probably wondering what the Dave Ramsey's envelope system is. To put it bluntly, its an easy way to keep track of exactly how much money you have in each category for the month by putting your money into envelopes. If you're anything like I used to be like, going over in category's(mine was groceries and eating out). Taking the money you have agreed for your budget out of the bank and putting it in an envelope will keep you accountable. Then when you go shopping for that certain category you can use just what's in your envelope.  How? Think...